23 August 2010

1 Corinthians 13

Another wedding card. I had this really great dp of 1 Corinthians 13 in my stash, perfect for a wedding card. I used the silhouette image again, added a scalloped edge, some ribbon and rhinestones. Kinda of pretty I thought.
This morning I am going stamping at a friends house. Probably won't get much stamping done, but the fellowship and laughter with friends is good therapy. Yesterday I received a text from Kristen that she is in health care at camp with strep throat...it's all I can do to keep from driving up there, because I'm her mom and she needs ME to take care of her....or maybe it's just my need as her mom to take care of her. But she assures me she is in good hands...and God's hands.

1 comment:

  1. That's very pretty!
    I have some DP like that - never thought of using it for cards though! (I thought I'd use it in a scrapbook someday...) You've inspired me!
    P.S. Hope Kristen feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete