10 August 2010

A Wedding Card

This is the first wedding card I have ever made. I love the silhouette stamp which I picked up for 1/2 price at SGD...good deal!! The layout was one I have used before on another card, but it worked really well with this stamp too. The dp is from my stash and the cardstock from SU. Looking at it now, I suppose I should put some black embroidery floss through the button holes....still can. Overall, I love the way it turned out....for a first-timer that is! Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Joyce! Take care, Anja

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah mom... beautiful card.. THAT I MADE FIRST! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I obviously missed this card...
    It's very pretty - the stamp is only part of it. I love all the looped elements too - kind of reminds me of a wedding ring...!

    ReplyDelete