25 August 2010

Gefeliciteerd!!

This post has 3 cards all with dutch sentiments. These are 3 of the 6 I have ready to take to the store tomorrow for those customers who love 'all things Dutch'! It's nice to be able to offer dutch greeting cards for those who like to send cards to family or friends in Holland, or just close by. My dutch sentiment stamps were a good investment for me...I seem to use them alot. And my boss thinks it's great we now offer greeting cards in addition to the multitude of other goodies in the store. But I must say, it's easier to keep the shelves stocked than the card rack full.... Thanks for visiting my blog today.

1 comment:

  1. What beautiful cards!
    My Dutch isn't the greatest, and the 2nd one had me stumped, so I tried a Google search, and then used the translator that Google provides - VERY interesting! (They'd be funny if they weren't sympathy cards!)

    ReplyDelete