20 August 2010

Upsy Daisy

If this card looks familiar it's because I copied the layout from a card we made at a SU class a few years ago. That was when I kept all my cards just incase I wanted to make them again. Then I got smart and realized I could take pictures of my card.
The flowers are from SU Upsy Daisy stamp set, pumpkin pie and barely banana cardstock, ribbon and a butterfly charm. I brought this card to work yesterday, along with a bunch of others, and this one is already sold. It's pretty exciting when some else likes what I make!
Thanks for looking.
Enjoy your day.

2 comments:

  1. Another great card, Joyce, keep it up! Anja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these soft, understated cards... glad someone else did too!
    Love the butterfly perched on top of the flowers!

    ReplyDelete