19 August 2010

In Full Bloom

You know how sometimes you sit down to make a card and it takes hours to make just one? And then there are the days when everything just seems to flow and fall into place a whole lot quicker....yesterday was like that. This is one of the cards I made using an old SU set In Full Bloom. The scallop along the edge is actually on the back of the card. I punched it first and then folded my cardstock...a neat idea I saw on another blog.
I had a wonderfully productive day. More to post in the next couple of days!
Thanks for looking. Have a wonderfully productive day....or not...just go outside and laze in a chair with a good book. I'm off to work. Bye.

1 comment:

  1. This card is gorgeous! Love the colours, and the embossing folder, and the scalloped back edge, and I especially love the flower growing off the edge of the oval....
    ...and I know what you mean about cards sometimes taking an hour - how can it take that long if you're casing a card? Ask me - I know...

    ReplyDelete